Tuesday 15 October 2013

Fairy Garden Mini Album for a Swap

Hi All
 
I made this for my swap partner, Kristine.  I joined a swap on My Scraproom a NING site.
 
I started by drawing my gates and cutting them out in paper so I could see if they would work or not.
 
 
I covered them in brown paper and mod podge and then rubbed in some Patina Gilding Wax by Creative Expressions.
 
 
 
 
I wrapped flowers around the gates and backed each one with Paper and a pocket with punched detail.
 
 
 
 
I made my pages from cardstock and folded them into a pocket and punched holes at the end for binding.  I intended to use ribbon and beads but used the rings to hold it all together while I added everything to the pages.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some close up detail and more pictures to follow.
 
Love n Hugs
 
Vik
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vikki, I am so excited to recieve them hehe.,hope u will like mine tooo. Big hugssszzz

    ReplyDelete