Monday 31 October 2011

Projects - Have A Peek....................

Hiya All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a few projects that I thought you may like to see.
I have been busy at work for the past week and I am just catching up with my messages.
I have finished quite a few mini albums.

This is a mini album that I made for my friend Kelli's Daughter, Lindy.  I hope that she likes it.


I used pink paper bags and some retro paper.  I really enjoyed making it and I hope she fills it with pictures of her family and friends.  She made me an absolutely fabulous picture of a bird and I Love it to bits so I made her this album as a thank you.


This is the charm that I made for the side of the mini.  It's made from silver beads with letters on.


This is the mini that I made for my friend Kelli.  We decided that we would swap full size mini albums after swapping kitchen roll tube minis earlier this year.  It was totally inspired by Kathryn's Prima Pastiche Paper Bag mini album only I used the Mariposa paper line.


This is the inside of the mini album.  I used purple paper bags, I know I managed to part with 8 of them for my friend.  She has really cheered me up when I needed it and been so generous I really want to thank her for being my friend.  I put my heart and soul into this album and it took me months to make.  I think it turned out very nice.  I just hope that she likes it.


This is a paper bag mini album I made for Teresa Dennis.  I joined a swap on My Scraproom and it was a fall themed paper bag mini.  It went out today and she should get it at the end of this week or early next week.


This album had acrylic tags in and a page with pictures of England on.  Her daughter is coming to England to study soon and she wanted a page about it.

I have also made my Christmas Kits for Irene Cordovas Christmas 2 part swap.  I will be sending them out soon I just need time to get to the post office.

I have almost finished the 2 Christmas Minis that I have made for a swap on YPP.  They are due out on 25th of this month and I will post pictures at a later date.

I also have a Christmas Daily Mini to make.  It needs 31 pages, 1 for each day in December.  I am looking forward to starting this but I dont have much time it has to be sent by 20th November.

I hope all is well with you all.
Much Love, Hugs and Kisses
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--

No comments:

Post a Comment