Wednesday 25 May 2011

It's WEDNESDAY..................

Hi All
It's Wednesday and I have been busy with my mini's today.  I have 5 on the go and they are keeping me going.  Some of my packages have arrived at home and I can not wait to get home to see what has arrived.

My Travelogue has arrived at it's first stop..............

Here she is in all her glory sat on Tamara's table.  She looks just as she did when I sent her off so that's good.  I have no idea why my travelogue is female but she is.

Brenda posted hers to me today so I should be getting it sometime next week.

Kyle is ringing, hang on.........HI KYLE!!!!!  He is fine and was wondering if I had got any strange emails from him, erm.....NO!

I am just in the process of making another T!m Holtz swivel clasp charm for Tamara as she liked the ones I made for Leonie, Sallyanne and Valerie.

I think that is all I have to waffle about today.  I am looking forward to getting home and crafting with my lanyard pockets and trying to figure out how I can make a mini from them.  I have some curtain call paper coming in the mail for my pocket pages and I can't wait to get started on those.  I think when I get back to work in just over a weeks time my bag will have to be bigger!!

Love You
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--

No comments:

Post a Comment