Tuesday 24 May 2011

Hello Tuesday...........

Hi All.......................
It is Tuesday evening and I am so excited because all but 1 of my packages has reached their destinations.  Tamara got my travelogue yesterday and Kelli got her package for her and her daughter.  I have just put together 3 T!m Holtz swivel charm clasps for 3 special ladies.  I think I took photos of them all.

YAY I did and here they are......

This one is for Leonie to say thanks for being a super cool hostess and it has a keychain of the Royal Wedding on it that she wanted.


This one is for Valerie.  She said that she wanted one when I posted pictures of the ones I did for Leonie's swap on the {scrap} beach.


This is one for my dear friend Sallyanne in Australia.  She is in need of a smile after some funky swaps so hopefully this will manage to make her smile.

I hope the ladies like them.  I have just packaged them up and hopefully I will get out soon to post them.  I am at work at the moment and I never know if I will get out to post things.  I get to go home on Friday and start my Bird and Flower 4x4 pages for a swap.  I have ordered some bottle tops from ebay so I can't wait for them to get home so i can play with them.

I am also in a Mini album swap this month and I have to use lanyard ID plastic wallets to make a 7 page mini with and I think they arrived at home today.  I have to wait to get started but I am planning them out so all I have to do is get going when I get home.

I think that is all I have to report today.  Twyla just messaged me to say her mini arrived today and she likes it which is good.  I can't wait for hers to get here.

Love to All
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--

No comments:

Post a Comment