Thursday 10 March 2011

TWS Mini Album March 2011 for Alexandra

Hiya

I have finished and packaged and posted the mini for Alexandra.  Over on the Scrap Beach I will be posting all of the photos I have taken of this mini.  I didn't have time to make a video as I was on a time scale this morning.

I thoroughly enjoyed making it and I can not wait for the next swap. Any excuse to make a mini, lol.

This is the front of the mini.  I used the title "smile" as it is very open to any sort of pictures Alexandra would like to put in the mini and I left the pages pretty simple so she can add titles to the pages herself and is not limited in any way.


These are the first pages and I have to say I was surprised at the way the green went with the purple.


I used to green lace to make pockets for the tri fold photo matts to fit into.


This is the back of the mini on the inside.  I used Tim Holtz Adage tickets to make some labels for the pockets housing tags.

I really hope that she likes it when it arrives.

Big Hugz
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--

No comments:

Post a Comment